The Installation Process
Have you ever thought, this should be easy?
If you’re looking for a stress-free, quality kitchen installation then you’ve come to the right place. Your dream kitchen will be completed by an expert installer who will keep the process as simple as possible, ensuring you get the kitchen you want.
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding and professional service from the time we measure your kitchen right up unto the moment that we leave.
It’s important to us that your kitchen installation journey is an easy, enjoyable and safe one. Each step is catered to your individual kitchen design and needs. Below is a brief outline of the stages we go through when installing a new kitchen.
Our first job will be to remove your old kitchen carefully and store it in a ‘pre-agreed’ location at your property. This will then be removed at an agreed time and date.
We will check and discuss with you any additional works that might need to be done, such as:
- Lighting and socket positioning
- The layout of water and gas pipework
- Plastering of walls and the finishes to flooring
This is where it gets exciting and you will start to see your dream kitchen coming to life! The installation stage consists of:
- Constructing and installing kitchen cabinets
- Installation of worktops
- Installation of trims and panels
- Sink and taps
Our qualified engineers will:
- Connect all electrical appliances
- Connect all gas appliances
- Reconnect all water services and waste systems
With your new kitchen in place, we will complete any other agreed works. This might include:
- Installation of laminate or ceramic flooring
- Wall finishing – tiles or wall panelling
- Installation of glass or steel splashbacks
- Application of the final seal coats to protect your solid work tops or specialist tiles
This is the last stage in our installation process and it’s the most exciting one too!
- We will show you around your new kitchen and make sure that you are happy with everything that we’ve done.
- Issue you all appliance instructions and guarantees
- Show you where the isolation points for your appliances are
- Sign off the process with a completion certificate
The journey doesn’t stop there; two weeks after your install we will call you for feedback around the service you’ve received and to see how you are getting on with your shiny new kitchen.